Monday, June 07, 2010

Addiction Seven: ANKLE BOOTS

Having always been a big fan of knee high boots I have to say lately I’ve found them a bit much and slightly dated. Ankle boots I feel are the way forward they’re fresher and just more NOW. Whether it’s a pair of wellies (like the Marc by Marc Jacobs pair that I’m desperate to get above) or a biker boot like these Carvelas (which I’ve been wearing to death this spring) shorter is definitely the way to go.

Leather biker boots, £150, Carvela at Kurt Geiger

3 comments:

  1. Do ankle boots work for shorter body types too? Or will they only make you look shorter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s a very good question! I know exactly what you mean as I have short legs too. The key is to find an ankle boot that doesn’t go too high up your ankle. You want one that has a low front or even a shoe bootie.

    Also try wearing the same coloured tights or trousers that will help to give the illusion of longer legs. I hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister has short legs too but I don't think her ankle boots make her look shorter:)

    ReplyDelete