Friday, December 10, 2010

WISH LIST

I LOVE this ‘emerald crocodile suede Bayswater clutch’ by Mulberry!! I’m gutted that I didn’t buy it when I had the chance. Now I can’t find it anywhere not even on eBay.

I originally saw Fearne Cotton carry it when she was interviewing Mischa Barton on her show. I thought that’s a fantastic bag and I desperately WANTED it but it was sold out!

Funny enough the following week I went with a friend to
Bicester Village and I couldn’t believe my luck it was there!! However I was trying to be really good and not spend too much as there was another Mulberry clutch that I’ve wanted for a while. I simply couldn’t justify buying TWO MULBERRY bags. However I really regretted not getting it, so much so that a couple of days later I phoned the store to see if they still had the bag. Unfortunately they didn’t so I’m still on the look out for one. Let me know if anyone, including you Fearne Cotton, wants to sell yours because I’ll buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment