Monday, September 24, 2012

MY RECENT BEAUTY DISCOVERIES

1 L’Oréal Paris, double extend mascara
Just when I’ve given up on finding a smudge proof mascara I discovered Double Extend mascara. The reasons why it won’t smudge or flake but does lengthen, thicken and extend? Apparently it’s because of a newish technology known as tubing. An odd name I know but it’s a genius product. Instead of using oils and waxes, like in traditional mascaras, tubing uses a flexible polymer that forms a solid film around each lash. Hallelujah I no longer look like a panda! (www.lorealparis.com, MSRP $11)

2 Nars, pro primer multi-protect primer spf 30/pa+++
I'm completely addicted to Nars Pro Primer, it’s one of my all time favorite products; it protects my skin from the sun but doesn’t make my face oily or greasy like other sunscreens. I love wearing it alone or under my make-up. Unfortunately it’s only comes in 1oz/30ml which isn’t very big so I normally buy a few at a time not to run out however it’s perfect for when you’re traveling. (www.narscosmetics.com, $32)

3 Clarins, 3-dot liner
If you’re like me and don’t have a steady hand for liquid liners I found the perfect solution. Clarins have launched a liner that allows you to have precision control and it’s all down to their three-pronged applicator. This means you don’t have to draw a straight line instead you just dot it on. It’s pretty fool proof if you ask me! (www.clarinsusa.com, $26)

4 Anastasia Beverly Hills, brow wiz
A beauty friend of mine introduced me to this brand and I’ve thanked her ever since. The best brow pencil I’ve come across for filling in my sparse eyebrows! Ever since I started using this product I’m CONSTANTLY getting compliments on how fabulous my eyebrows look. It’s all down to the ultra-fine pencil tip, which mimics the appearance of tiny hairs creating the ultimate natural look. (www.anastasia.net, $20)

No comments:

Post a Comment