Wednesday, August 18, 2010

BEHIND THE SCENES: In London Magazine

It was a long but amazing day in the studio. Starting off slow and a little stressful with the model having the thickest hair ever! And electricians wanting to turn off the power for an hour so they could do some work on the building, eek! However once we got going things couldn’t have been better. I was styling the autumn issue of In London magazine with the AMAZING photographer Perry Curties, editor of 125 Magazine. It was my first time working with the incredibly talented Perry and he did a wicked job. The look was masculine tailoring and I got some incredible pieces from Helmut Lang, Daks, Amanda Wakeley, Ralph Lauren, Burberry, Christian Louboutin, and many more. The issue comes out in September and I cannot wait to see it!

The fabulous Aly Hazlewood doing an amazing job with Hair & Make-up.

Me pretending to be a hair dresser!

I LOVE these shoes by Christian Louboutin, they’re to die for!

I couldn’t help myself, I had to try them on. It goes great with my outfit don’t you think?


Just what I like to see, a happy photographer!


I’m putting the model in the cutest pair of shoes by Beatrix Ong, with ‘Lets Rock’ on them.





To see the full shoot you’ll have to wait till September when the autumn issue comes out.

Photographer: Perry Curties
Stylist:
Jessica Moazami
Hair and Make Up: Aly Hazlewood
Model: Holly Denny at Next



No comments:

Post a Comment