Saturday, August 28, 2010

SHOPPING SPLURGES

Have you ever suffered from Shopping Fever? It’s a moment of madness when you can't resist buying everything in sight even though you don't need it and worse it’s at FULL price! Well I have! With leather continuing to be a big trend next season I just had to get a new jacket, how could I not! I completely fell in LOVE with this one from All Saints, £295



Another key item for next season is the maxi skirt, so it was essential I buy one or at least that’s what I told myself. Zara, £59.99


Now with navy fast becoming my favourite colour I realised I had to get some in my wardrobe! Pied a Terre skirt at House of Fraser, £75


There’s LOTS more but I think I’ll save it for another day. What about you have you caught the shopping bug?

No comments:

Post a Comment