Monday, December 03, 2012

FASHION CONFESSIONS: THEA OWENS Model

Fashion Confessions of Model Thea Owens
Don’t let her age young fool you, this British model has an extensive list of major brands in her book. If you didn't see Thea Owen in the Special K commercials then you might have spotted her in Cosmopolitan or perhaps in a Ted Baker campaign? So I was incredibly excited when I had the opportunity to work with her back in London. Thea was more used to shooting in exotic locations like Hawaii, Argentina and Mexico but was totally up for our ‘guerilla style’ shooting around the city for The Times.
Fashion Confessions of Model Thea Owens
WHAT’S YOUR FASHION ADDICTION?
My fashion addiction is jewelry I'm obsessed with it! It's the first thing I notice on people and I can spend hours looking at websites like Kabiri to see what's new.

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONAL STYLE?
My personal style is quite simple; jeans and jumpers or little dresses with ankle boots and of course some jewelry to brighten it up!

YOU FEEL MOST BEAUTIFUL WHEN?
I'd love to say I feel most beautiful when I've got natural hair and no makeup but to be honest it's when I'm properly made up by a good makeup artist.

BEST BEAUTY TIP YOU’VE EVER RECEIVED?
Don’t put put under-eye concealer too high up. Always leave a gap of a couple of millimeters between the concealer and your eye; leaving the natural shadow there will make your eyes look bigger.

ONE THING YOU WOULD CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF?
Again, I should be saying I'd be a nicer person but actually I'd love thicker hair!

ONE THING YOU COULDN’T LIVE WITHOUT?
I couldn't live without mascara, lots of it!
The Times, Photography by Constantinos Tsiliacos with Thea Owens and Jessica Moazami, Fashion Junkie
The Times, Photography by Constantinos Tsiliacos

2 comments:

  1. Love the gloves and the tights. LONDON READER

    ReplyDelete
  2. An awesome website online with thrilling content, this is what I want. thanks for making this internet site, and that i could be journeying once more. we constantly pick out domestic interiors with shiny colorations due to the fact the temper is after examine some of the weblog articles. Return Man Online

    ReplyDelete