Wednesday, December 12, 2012

FASHION CONFESSIONS: BELA GANDHI Life Coach

Bela Gandhi has been connecting people all of her life. As well as having an extensive career in life coaching she is also the founder of Smart Dating Academy, a dating coaching service for busy professionals. Called "The Fairy Godmother of Dating" by the Huffington Post, Bela is also a contributor to Today’s Chicago Woman and has been featured as a dating and relationship expert for Windy City Live, the Chicago Tribune and WGN-TV. Bela resides in Chicago, and has been happily married for 15 years with 2 children.
WHAT’S YOUR FASHION ADDICTION?
As for clothing, I love simple pieces with one "edgy" element. Maybe an unexpected ruffle, an asymmetrical sleeve, something :) I love flipping through InStyle or Vogue as I'm sitting on a plane - my guilty pleasure!

HOW WOULD YOU DEFINE CHICAGO'S FASHION STYLE?
Stylish with a sense of sensibility!

WHAT DOES FASHION MEAN TO YOU?
Fashion means dressing so that you feel gorgeous, inside and out.

WHAT’S THE MOST PRIZED POSSESSION IN YOUR CLOSET?
A grey wool Prada outer coat that is so beautiful, I often wear it as a blazer. And, the best, most flattering LBD ever which I picked up at TJ Maxx.

WHICH DESIGNERS DO YOU WORSHIP?
Badgley Mischka –they've never made a gown I didn't like.

BEST BEAUTY TIP YOU’VE EVER RECEIVED?
The Japanese hair straightener for my bad Indian hair. And, the best liner for brown eyes is blue –adds sizzle with a pop of color.

1 comment: