Monday, October 21, 2013

GET THE LOOK: Fashion Junkie

This coat turned out to be a Best Buy for me, a real show stopper. Everywhere I went I constantly receive compliments.
Jessica Moazami (aka Fashion Junkie) shot by Tres Awesome (Emma Arnold) in HOT PINK  J.Crew coat
Every time I wore it to a fashion event I was photographed. What makes it even more fabulous was the price, I got it in the sale for $97.99 (originally $350)!
Jessica Moazami (aka Fashion Junkie)  in HOT PINK  J.Crew coat at NYFW
From NEW YORK FASHION WEEK HIGHLIGHTS: day three & four post

Jessica Moazami (aka Fashion Junkie) shot by Tres Awesome (Emma Arnold) in HOT PINK  J.Crew coat at NYFW
From NEW YORK FASHION WEEK HIGHLIGHTS: day five post

Unfortunately you can no longer buy this J.Crew coat as it’s from the A/W 2012 season. However I did find something very similar in style but I can't say the same for the price.

GET THE LOOK...
Neon pink cashmere-blend Epsom coat, by Paul Smith Black Label at Shopbop
Neon pink cashmere-blend Epsom coat, by Paul Smith Black Label
Neon pink cashmere-blend Epsom coat, $925, by Paul Smith Black Label.

Photos of Fashion Junkie by Très Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment