Saturday, May 08, 2010

Addiction two: GLASSES


For someone who’s wore glasses nearly all her life I am thrilled to SEE that specs are back in fashion! I always HATED wearing glasses; they were big, heavy and definitely NOT cool. I had some pretty shocking pairs as a kid back in the 80s. As soon as I was allowed contacts I never looked back until now.

I have some exciting news.... attention all four-eyed geeks.... to be truly cool this season you MUST have a pair of specs!

If you NEED glasses or even if you don’t, get several different pairs to help vary your look and style. It’s a great way of completely reinventing yourself this season.

I LOVE the current trend of taking a pair of Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglasses and putting in optical lenses for that really bold 50’s look. This also allows you a more wide variety of coloured frames. It’s been so popular that Ray-Ban started producing optical versions of their sunglasses.

They’re even appearing in fashion shoots on models as a key accessory in magazines like Vogue and Grazia! All the designers have a range; including my personal favourites Marc Jacobs, Chanel, Prada and Valentino.


Glasses featured on me above include Balenciaga, Dior, Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani, Gucci and YSL call 01423 520303 for local stockists.

No comments:

Post a Comment