Monday, November 12, 2012

FASHION CONFESSIONS: LAUREL BERMAN Designer of Black Halo

Fashion Confessions of Laurel Berman Black Halo designer
Laurel Berman grew up where fashion wasn’t really an option nor was it a realistic avenue to pursue. It was only after she graduated from college that she decided to follow her true love of fashion. Laurel set about creating a brand, Black Halo, that’s synonymous with beauty and modern-day style. Her most famous dress, Jackie O, is tailored and structured beautifully for a woman’s body. Which is why everyone loves them including Kim Kardashian, Oliva Wilde and Lauren Conrad. As an ever growing and evolving designer, Laurel keeps presenting new shapely silhouettes and draping styles that both reference and reinvent classic glamour with sex appeal.
Fashion Confessions of Laurel Berman Black Halo designer
‘Jackie O’ dress, $530, by Black Halo available at Neiman Marcus.

WHAT’S YOUR FASHION ADDICTION?
Shoes. That’s how I get dressed I start with the shoes and that goes with my mood. Maybe that’s why my addiction is shoes, there's so many moods you can keep buying shoes for all your different moods.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT LIVING IN LA?
The weather.

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONAL STYLE?
Versatile… I’m all over the place. Again it’s all about the mood. I can pull off a lot of different looks. I love pushing boundaries and hate be ordinary I never want to be plain, never want to be the girl next door I always wants some edge.

WHOSE YOUR STYLE ICON?
I owe it all to Jackie O

YOU FEEL MOST BEAUTIFUL WHEN?
I’d have to say after a yoga class.

ONE THING YOU COULDN’T LIVE WITHOUT?
Yoga and my amazing husband.
Fashion Confessions of Laurel Berman Black Halo designer with Fashion Junkie Jessica Moazami
With Laurel Berman at Neiman Marcus's Black Halo event.

No comments:

Post a Comment