Friday, September 03, 2010

Addiction twenty-two: LWD (the little white dress)

I know it might seem a bit early but I’ve decided I want to have a big 10 year wedding anniversary party and I want to wear a white dress! For my wedding I didn’t wear one as I was making a statement by wearing something a bit different. So why now 10 years later do I have an urge to wear a white dress? Am I mellowing with my old age or is it all those years that I worked on a bridal magazine? Having said that I could never wear a traditional wedding dress, that’s just not me.

Now I love the idea of wearing my trademark look of a white tee with a gorgeous long evening skirt from J.Crew; it’s the pairing of the causal with formal that I like.


Or even one of these stunning white designer cocktail dresses from Net-a-Porter with a fabulous pair of Louboutins.

No comments:

Post a Comment