Saturday, September 11, 2010

SHOPPING SPLURGES

I didn’t realise but it's been nearly four years since I’ve been to Bicester Village. What I found in the past is that it’s a hit or miss experience depending on when you go. The last time I went the PR took me (and I hate to admit this to you but she gave me £100 of vouchers to spend!) I could have so done with that today with the amount I spent; it was a VERY successful trip. I was so impressed with some of the designer brands they now have compared to four years ago. Alexander McQueen, Luella, Marni, Matthew Williamson, Temperley London, Anya Hindmarch, Mulberry and Smythson are all there.

Now the trick is not letting my husband see any of these purchases, he ALWAYS notices my new things. Which in itself is lovely but when you’re trying to hide your shopping habit it’s not so good.

I was seduced into buying.....

An incredibly well cut winter jacket from
Jaeger, original price was £599 but I paid £186.75!







A gorgeous navy suede oversized clutch by Mulberry that I’ve been eyeing for a while, got it for £245 instead of £375!





A staple item for any wardrobe, a signature pair of Tod’s ‘Gommini’ loafers. In the shops you'd pay at least £250 but at Bicester I got them for £135. How cute is this lilac colour?






Other items that I was tempted to get but resisted included:

An incredible one shoulder Grecian dress by Maxmara for £335 from £575 (see below)

A gorgeous brown leather shoulder bag by Anya Hindmarch at £327 from £595

An amazing black and white tailored coat by Pringle of Scotland for £300 from £1000


No comments:

Post a Comment