Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Addiction thirty-three: THE SNOOD



For me the key accessory this winter is the knit snood. In case you don’t know the snood is a joined scarf. And Gap ($24.95) have a fantastic one that's very thick and so warm. I got two in my favorite colors grey & navy but if you prefer they also come in classic cream and black. What I love about this snood is it’s versatility, it can be worn with a casual or smart look. I highly recommend getting one this season.

Now if you saw last week’s blog on winter boots and wondered which pair I went for in the end. I’ll tell you I didn’t go for any of them! While I was browsing online I came across a pair by the British brand Burberry and I fell in LOVE! I had to get them instantly. They weren’t the cheapest but they were on sale at
Saks Fifth Avenue.




Also I found a pair of UGG boots that I really like, I know I was surprised too. The Delaine has a converse like sole that make this UGG boot much cooler looking than all the others.

2 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed
    reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    snoods

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED to know.... are those uggs original?

    ReplyDelete