Monday, January 24, 2011

BEHIND THE SCENES: Michigan Avenue Magazine

Yesterday I was at the W Hotel styling the up and coming actress Danielle Campbell for Michigan Avenue Magazine. My brief from the magazine was “young, fun and bright” so I knew straight away I wanted to feature clothes from Marc by Marc Jacobs , DVF, Milly, Miu Miu and Kate Spade .








This beautiful and gifted girl has been in several TV productions like StarStruck and Prison Break. She is making her big screen debut in the Disney movie, Prom, coming out later this year.

It was my first time working with the very talented and lovely photographer, Heather Talbert, who took some amazing photos of Danielle. The creative and hilarious Carley Martin did a fantastic job with her hair & make-up.

3 comments:

  1. Great,Danielle is an amazing actress and the photos should look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scarves Scarves
    Lovely idea!! I always enjoy the posts! Looking forward to many more (:
    The things given are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these photos!!!! and she is so so gorgeous! :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete