Wednesday, May 16, 2012

FASHION CONFESSIONS: TRACY REESE Fashion Designer

Tracy Reese by Tres Awesome
As a champion of ‘real’ women Tracy Reese has been setting the fashion world alight with her three lines; Tracy Reese, Frock! and Plenty. Her unabashedly girly cuts paired with bold mismatched prints have become Tracy's trademark style. With major department stores like Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Bergdorf Goodman and Saks Fifth Avenue selling her collections, Tracy has become a household name. Even having celebs such as Beyoncé, Michelle Obama and Carrie Underwood wearing her clothes Tracy still designs for the lifestyle and bodies of women like her and her friends.
Tracy Reese & Jessica Moazami by Tres Awesome
I recently met Tracy at an event here in Chicago and she was kind of enough to tell me her fashion confessions.

WHAT’S YOUR FASHION ADDICTION?
Shoes, shoes and shoes.

WHAT INSPIRED YOUR FALL COLLECTION?
Color, strength and boldness.

WHO'D YOU LOVE TO DRESS?
So many people, but I’d love to dress Oprah. I was so proud to have dressed Mrs. Obama. But I’m always excited to dress real woman.

WHAT DOES FASHION MEAN TO YOU?
Expression, art and a way to express myself.

WHAT’S THE MOST PRIZED POSSESSION IN YOUR CLOSET?
The things that my mom made for me when I was younger.

Fall Ready to Wear 2012 Collection Photos: Yannis Vlamos / GoRunway.com

A big thank you to Trés Awesome for the fab images.

No comments:

Post a Comment