Saturday, September 29, 2012

BEAUTY CONFESSIONS: ALEXIA INGE Co-Founder of Cultbeauty.co.uk

Alexia Inge of cult beauty fashion confessions
Alexia Inge has 12 years experience in the beauty & fashion industries as a writer, PR and an entrepreneur. She co-founded the fabulous online beauty retailer, cultbeauty.co.uk, in June 2008 with Jessica Deluca. Cult Beauty has pioneered an expert-edited approach to beauty retailing where customers have access to product recommendations and know-how usually available only to an A-list elite. A panel of 48 world-class hair and beauty experts’ filters through the excess of choice that plagues the beauty industry worldwide to present a tightly edited selection of cult products that do exactly what they say on the tin.
Alexia Inge of cult beauty fashion confessions
WHAT'S YOUR BEAUTY ADDICTION?
Jouer for make up, especially their Luminizing Moiture Tint. It's like a Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser 2.0 and makes my skin look radiant even after a night slipping down the tiles…

For Skincare my obsession right now is Sunday Riley –the products are so beautifully made they make your skin sing.

HOW WOULD YOU DEFINE LONDON FASHION STYLE?
Elegantly wasted! The celebration of the quirk.

WHOSE YOUR STYLE ICON?
I love Carine Roitfeld's look, rock chick (while avoiding the Chicken dressed as chick look).

WHAT’S THE MOST PRIZED POSSESSION IN YOUR CLOSET?
A dove grey pair of slouchy, suede boots from Beatrix Ong and a tailored shift dress my mother bought in the 60's and handed down to me.

WHICH DESIGNERS DO YOU WORSHIP?
I love Bottega Veneta and Isabel Marant, pretty much anything Phoebe Philo does and can't wait for Luella Bartley to start another brand… For shoes I think that Beatrix Ong is a genius.

YOU FEEL MOST BEAUTIFUL WHEN?
God this is a hard one, probably once I've come out of an appointment with the brilliant aromatherapist/healer/masseur Michelle Roques-O'Neil. I feel like I'm walking on air.

No comments:

Post a Comment