Friday, October 29, 2010

Addiction twenty-nine: THE BOYFRIEND TEE


I’m always on the lookout for a great slouchy but sexy tee as they’re so hard to come by. All white T-shirts aren’t the same despite what some people might believe. You need to make sure you get the right cut for your body shape in the correct style with a good fabric. You want them baggy with a low cut neckline for a hint of cleavage. It’s all personal but I prefer a very thin soft fabric in a plain neutral like marble grey, white or navy.

Now how to wear one... I wouldn’t pair it with something else shapeless you need to wear it with a fitted item like a skinny pair of jeans, leggings or a tailored pair of shorts.

What I love about these tees is that you feel both sexy and comfortable at the same time which is a very rare combination.

Now don’t be surprised by the price of a boyfriend tee as a good one can cost $50 or more. Great places to shop for this item include
American Apparel, Splendid, American Vintage at My Wardrobe and of course The Gap.



$29.50, The Gap



$29.50, The Gap



$70.95, American Vintage at My Wardrobe



$65, Splendid



$58, Splendid

1 comment: