Friday, February 08, 2013

MY FASHION WEEK SURVIVAL KIT

Fashion Junkies fashion week survival kit
WORK ITEMS...
NOTEBOOK & PEN: Perfect for old school note taking or sketching, which I still like to do occasionally.
SHADES: Of course I have to look cool and very important!
CAMERA: I will be seeing so much during this week it will be very hard to remember it all –important to keep track of it for both my day job as a stylist and for my evening job as a blogger.
iPHONE: It’s all about social media but the genius app, GPS Radar, keeps track of my e-invitations to all the runway shows and events for the week.
LAPTOP: Fashion Week might sound like fun but I’m here to work.
BUSINESS CARD: It’s a great place to network and you never know who you will meet.

Fashion Junkies fashion week survival kit and beauty essentials
MY BEAUTY ESSENTIALS…
LEFT TO RIGHT: Brow wiz, $20, by Anastasia Beverly Hills. Double extend mascara, $11, by L’OrĂ©al Paris. Pro Longwer eye shadow, $21, by MAC. ‘GinZing™’ Brightening cream eye shadow, $17.50, by Origins. Hand Relief™, $21, by Aveda. My new go to lip color 'Long Wear' liquid lip, $22, by Stila. Purse spray, from a selection, by Bulgari. Nail Enamel, $5.99, by Revlon. Pro primer multi-protect primer spf 30/pa+++, $32, by Nars. Origins same as before.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing many photos!!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted to that double extend mascara - I swear by it! It was nice meeting you on the couch at IFB - I hope you were able to get all your work done. (;

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete