Tuesday, February 26, 2013

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK HIGHLIGHTS: Day Two

My day two NEW YORK fashion week fall/winter 13 highlights with Ojon treatment triage
Snapped above with fellow blogger Jennifer Worman from Red Soles & Red Wine.

I was invited that day to the Ojon Treatment Triage where the fab celebrity hairstylist Cynthia Alvarez did some beautiful waves..."don't hate me cos I'm beautiful!"

My day two NEW YORK fashion week fall/winter 13 highlights featuring Son Jung Wan
Son Jung Wan, Autumn/Winter ’13 collection
A collection of beautiful wearable pieces but my personal favorites were all the lovely muted colors – something not always suited for the winter!

My day two NEW YORK fashion week fall/winter 13 highlights featuring Mara Hoffman
Mara Hoffman, Autumn/Winter ’13 collection

My day two NEW YORK fashion week fall/winter 13 highlights featuring Herve Leger by Max Azria
Hervé Léger By Max Azria, Autumn/Winter ’13 collection
Digging the baseball caps with these glamorous dresses -gives it a bit of cool edge!

My day two NEW YORK fashion week fall/winter 13 highlights featuring Monique Lhuillier
Monique Lhuillier, Autumn/Winter ’13 collection
Killer lace footless tights!

My day two NEW YORK fashion week fall/winter 13 highlights featuring Alon Livne
Alon Livné, Autumn/Winter ’13 collection
One of my favorite collections this season, the clothes were truly beautiful and amazing! It might not be the most wearable but it’s so editorial –which is perfect for me.

My day two NEW YORK fashion week fall/winter 13 highlights featuring Christian Siriano
Christian Siriano, Autumn/Winter ’13 collection

(Photos by Randy Brooke, Rodin Banica, Alessandro Viero/InDigital/GoRunway)

No comments:

Post a Comment